- Gas Engine Capacity : 2-4 US Quarts
- Diesel Engine Capacity : 2-4 US Quarts
- Auto/Manual Transmission : 2-16 US Quarts
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity : 4-40 US Quarts
- Water Tank Capacity : 20-100 US Quarts
A start-up heater kit provides the ideal three basic components to ensure optimum heating under cold conditions. The kit consists of a TITAN TH125L-1 Oil Pad Heater, a TITAN THB60-1 Battery Warmer together with a HS3 Thermostat.
TITAN Pad Heaters are 0.075″ (1.9mm) thin flexible silicone oil pan heating pads that areattached to the outside of an oil pan or metal fluid reservoir such as ahydraulic tank. The pad incorporates a 3M peel back adhesive on one side thatbonds onto the metal surface. Once installed, the heater pad will never falloff.
TITAN Pad Heaters are supplied with an installation kit and instructions for a complete installation; no special tools or skills are required.
Remember, heat rises up!
- Made in the USA
- UL recognised component
- BONDS to Oil Pan or Fluid Reservoir
- RAISES Oil Temperature to Operating Levels
- IMMEDIATE Oil Pressure Throughout Engine
- IMPROVES Crankability
- EXTEND Starter Motor Life
- REDUCES Cold Start Wear
- WARMS Important Internal Parts
- REDUCES System Warm-up Time
- NO Maintenance
- IDEAL for Hydraulic Tanks
- WILL NOT Burn Out Like Immersion Oil Sump Heaters
- Electrical cord length 6 feet with sealed three point plug