OIL PAD HEATERS INSTALLATION KIT
George Michael Lee
“The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.”
“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.”
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
Take note of the following critical criteria before installation.
- TITAN heaters can only be installed on a metal surface; steel, aluminum and cast Iron.
- The application area must have a smooth flat surface, no bumps, ridges or indentations; the pad must make 100% contact with the surface.
- Remove dirt, grease, oil and paint from the installation area with a cleaning agent that does not leave any oil film on the surface.
- Do not trim or cut the TITAN heater pad.
- Warm the engine to raise the oil pan temperature.
- The TITAN pad heater has an adhesive backing, do not use any other adhesives to apply the pad.
- Sand and clean the application area.
- Peel off the backing and warm the pad for three seconds to heat the adhesive; apply the pad to the surface area.
- Weatherproof the outer edge of the pad with the, supplied, high temperature silicone adhesive.
- Route the electrical cord with whe aid of the, supplied, cable ties to the location where the plug is to be positioned for connection to the AC extension cord.
HOW TO INSTALL BATTERY WARMERS
Install the THB60-1 battery warmer under the battery and route the electrical cord (with the aid of the supplied cable ties) to the location where the plug is to be positioned for connection to the AC extension cord.